As the Internet continues to grow, businesses are shifting to the digital continuum to work faster, communicate better and establish stronger customer and supplier relationships. But the move toward an increasingly networked business world creates challenges. And security is at the forefront.
Security concerns take many forms. They can be hackers, viruses, bugs, competitors or disgruntled employees. Whatever the security issue, you need to be protected. It's no longer a matter of choice. It's a matter of survival.
We work with you to define your security goals and design the right and individual solutions and for your business.
Our computer security services will help:
- to implement new and secure information technologies for regional and international security integration
- to inform about the latest IT-technologies, in order to find solutions and realize projects
- to secure our clients from industrial espionage, threats, vulnerabilities, data and identity theft
- to find security flaws and vulnerabilities in all fields and implement security needs/standard for individual companies
- to design and implement IT security projects and networks
- to perform vulnerability assessments for web sites and portals with databases, online transactions and data collection features
Software security audit
Our software security audit services provide insights into as many application or operating system weaknesses as possible. We offer two methods of software security auditing: source code auditing and black box auditing. A source code audit reviews software code either during or after development, while a black box audit reveals vulnerabilities by reverse-engineering your code. Both approaches ensure that security is a core component, rather than an afterthought, of your application development process.
With our software security auditing services, you can be sure that your critical enterprise applications will maintain maximum uptime and integrity.
Firewalls are an essential part of network security. They are used to protect your internal network from external threats that can compromise your data, your assets and resources and even your reputation. A firewall is usually deployed so that everyone entering or leaving your network must pass through it, rather like the drawbridge of a medieval castle surrounded by a moat.